The Aussies continues to Dominate – Australia Vs. England – Day 4
England are in huge trouble as Australia leads by 456 runs after the end of 3rd day of the Ashes 2021-22. England batters have disappointed their coaches and fans; They got bundled in 236 runs, which gave Australians a lead of 237 runs.
After the third day, Australian fast bowler Mitchell stark was the highest Wicket taker; Stark picked four wickets for 37 runs in his 16 overs. Also, the right arm spinner Nathan Lion was incredible with his bowling skills, was turning the ball beautifully, INTO the England batters. He was the second-highest Wicket taker; he picked three wickets for 58 runs in his 28 overs.
The scenario from the first test match to the second test match hasn’t changed YET; Australia is still leading and dominating the Englishmen sides. They are the leaders in their home and ready to conquer the England again and get a lead of 2-0 in the Ashes 2021-22.
After getting all the wickets down, Australia bats on the third day and scores 45 runs for one Wicket down in day three stumps.
Australia Comes out to bat in 4th day of Ashes 2021-22
· On the fourth day of play, Harris bat with the night watchman Nesser to set a target for the England team to chase.
· The nightwatchman didn’t last much as Jimmy Anderson knocked him over with an inswinging delivery to send him into the pavilion.
· Stuart Broad joins the Wicket-taking Party as he dismisses the left-hander Harris. “ Harris gets a thick outside edge, and Jos Buttler takes a brilliant catch on his left to get the Australian third Wicket down. “That is the start England’s wanted” “Australia 48 for 3.”
· In the very next ball, Steven Smith comes into the crease and faces Stuart Broad, gets a thick outside edge of Broad’s delivery, and Jos Buttler drops a straight catch. “Upset for the Englishmen’s”
· Robinson comes with his fifth over and dismisses the Australian captain – Steven Smith. “Smith niks it to the keeper, and this time Jos Buttler holds on to a difficult catch” “Australia 4 Down for 55”
· Travis heads join Labuschagne and form a 100 run Partnership. Australia reaches 173 and leads by 410 runs; the middle-orders Labuschagne and Travis’s head reaches their fifty.
· After all the contribution from the batters of the Australian side, the Aussie reaches 230 for eight wickets down, and the Australian captain Steven Smith declares the innings and sets up England’s for the run chase.
· England needs 467 chances to win the second match of the Ashes 2021-22
England Comes out to Bat
· The England openers Hamid and Rory’s burns come to the crease to chase down the target. Richardson dismisses Hammed in the very first over of England’s Second Innings. “Richardson runs, bowls fast at a speed of 142km and gets the extra bounce from the pitch and stuns Hammed, sending him out of the ground.”
· Malan and Burns continue the innings and score a couple of boundaries to put some runs on the board. “Hence in the 21st over, Nesser comes and bowls a ripper delivery, straight into the pads of the inform Dawid Malan and gets him off the ground.”
· England batters constantly fail to play the Australian bowlers, and back-to-back wickets start to fall.
· In the last over of the fourth day, Stark starts his over and hurts the England captain Joe Root with many bouncers and stuns him with outswingers. “Eventually, in the last ball of Day 4, Stark gets root with an outswinger, and now Australia only needs six wickets to get themselves victories in the second test match.
Englands failed to outplay the Australians in the Second test match; the scenarios have not changed much from the 1st test match of ashes 2021-22.
Therefore on day 5, Australia would look to steal England’s hope and get six remaining wickets and be victories.
Image Cr- NDTV Sports, Hindustan Times