HomeSocial Post
IPL: Match no. 7, Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals
Creator : Najrin Sultana
Category : News
 

IPL:  Match no. 7, Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals, Probability of winning,Match preview, Match winning




Match details:


Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai


Time: 7:30 PM IST, the match will also live on hotstar and star sports networks.


Today, we have another interesting match of IPL 2021. We're going to see two spectacular teams competing against each other, it's Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals. It will be exciting to see how these two teams fare against each other in neural venues.


Head to Head Matches


From the last five face-offs between these teams, the Delhi Capitals seem to have dominated Rajasthan Royals. Last year, Delhi Capitals won the matches due to the outstanding performances shown by Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Kagiso Rabada, and Ravichandran Ashwin. On the other hand, Jofra Archer and Rahul Tewatia's unbelievable performance has shown that RR can produce magic on the ground.




What we can expect from this match?


Looking back to the phenomenal performance of these teams so far.

Talking about Delhi's performance. So this team has shown spectacular performance in the second match of the league. Delhi just squared off Chennai by 7 wickets and four bowls to spare. While on the other hand, the Royals' performance IS QUITE SUBOAR UNTIL NOW apart from Samson's innings.


In the fourth match of the league, Royals' got defeated by PBKS by 4 runs. In this game, both of the teams are going to miss their outstanding players. If we talk about Delhi, so Nortje has tested positive for Covid-19 whereas Rajasthan's gem, the all-rounder Ben Stokes has an injury. It will be interesting to see in today's match that will the lack of Nortje and Stokes make any difference in their respective team's performance?


Hoping the bowlers and batsmen will spread their magic today on the field. It's high time for the Royals to get a winning crown.


Probability of winning


According to the stats, there are 43% chances of Royals' winning and 57% of Rajasthan's. But the predictions are not the mirror of truth. 




For more updates regarding matches, stay tuned with us.



Share